Remastone attempts to ensure that the information contained in this web site (remastone.com.au) is accurate and
reliable, however, Remastone assumes no responsibility for any errors appearing in the information. Further, all prices
quoted on this website is indicative of prices on Remastone’s website only. All transactions are processed in Australian
Dollars (AUD). Persons intending to act on any information contained in this website should first check with
Remastone to ascertain whether any later information is available in respect of the relevant items. If you are going to
rely on this information, it is highly recommended that you verify your results by contacting Remastone (08) 9494
2007, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Remastone will not be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or
indirectly from the possession, publication or use of or reliance on information obtained from this website. It is
provided in good faith without express or implied warranty.
Please choose carefully as Remastone does not give refunds if you simply change your mind or make the wrong
selection. Exchanges and refunds can be given where goods are faulty, wrongly described, different from a sample
shown to you or don’t do what they are supposed to.
•All claims must be made within 3 days of delivery and before the goods are handled and/or used. Claims must be
made before products are installed, Remastone will not refund labor cost to remove and relay.
• In order to obtain a refund or exchange for a product purchased from Remastone, you must have clear proof of
• If we cannot be satisfied that you purchased the product from us then, under the law, we are entitled to elect
whether or not to accept your product for return or exchange.
• Where the manufacturer’s assessment finds that there is no fault with the goods, or that the goods have been
damaged due to misuse or abnormal use of the goods by a third party not associated with Remastone, we will
have the right to refuse the claim for a refund or exchange.
• Unfortunately, Remastone cannot offer a refund or exchange where the product has sustained damage due to
abnormal use, wrong application or if the cause is the result of other products applied to it.
• Unfortunately, Remastone will not offer a refund or exchange where the product has a colour variation to that of
the website image or a sample taken. While every care is taken to keep our colours uniform, due to the natural
raw materials used, colour variation occur from batch to batch and is unavoidable.
• Some chipping and breakage may occur during transportation. This should not exceed 5% of the total project and
should be used for cutting.
• The manufacturer will assess the products and determine whether the fault is a minor or a major one
• If the fault is minor and can be repaired within a reasonable time, the consumer cannot reject the goods and
demand a refund. Remastone will offer to fix the problem after an inspection by a representative. We may
choose one of the following options:
o Provide a refund;
o Replace the goods;
o Repair the goods;
o Or come to other arrangement that is suitable to both the company and client.
• If the client feels that the fault is major, the client will need to notify Remastone of the situation as soon a
practical and before the goods have been handled or used. Remastone will inspect the goods and determine if
they are substantially unfit for their normal purpose and cannot easily be fixed within a reasonable time frame
and will work with the client to rectify the situation by offering an exchange or a refund.
• No refunds or Exchanges will be given if:
o The goods have been thrown away, destroyed, lost or damaged through no fault of the supplier, after
delivery to the client;
o The goods have been attached to other property and cannot be removed without damage;
o The goods have been installed incorrectly by a third party;
o Too much time has passed.
• When a refund is granted, we will refund the original purchase price of the products only via the same method of
payment indicated on the receipt. If you are granted an exchange for another product, you will be offered the
new product at its recommended retail price and in some cases the difference in price will have to be paid by the
• In certain circumstances, Remastone may at its own discretion refund the client for certain reasons other than
the goods being faulty or not suitable. It’s entirely up to Remastone to offer this solution and charges will apply
for delivery costs involved and a handling fee of $100.
• Remastone warrants that products sold under this Warranty are, at the time of sale, free from defects in material
and manufacture and that it conforms to Remastone standard specifications.
• Remastone warrants all its products for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase if the product was
professionally installed, used for its intended purpose, and maintained.
• Deterioration of the product caused by improper installation method or by the application of chemicals such as
sealants, acids, salt solutions and other external elements, abuse, accidents, lack of maintenance, abnormal use
or misuse, negligence, application of corrosives or other chemicals to the Products, burning, colour change,
fading, weathering or damage due to exposure to the sun, damage from sand, pebbles or other abrasives or
other unintended uses; is expressly excluded from any warranty given by the Supplier if any.
• Excessive subsurface moisture penetration or emissions from concrete, leaking pipes/taps is excluded from any
warranty given by the supplier if any.
• This Warranty extends to the buyer and to the owner of the first structure in which the products is installed
during the Warranty Period and is not transferable.